Alcohol and Other Drug Education and Prevention Coalition
Mission Statement: Engage the university community to make responsible and educated choices about alcohol and other drugs in support of the standards of the KSU community.
- To provide and support clear AOD policies for the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) in order to promote an educational environment free from alcohol abuse and other drug use
- To develop and disseminate educational information for members of the campus community regarding alcohol and other drug issues in a collegiate environment for the purpose of preventing alcohol abuse and other drug use
- To make available counseling, treatment, and outside referrals if necessary to assist members of the campus community overcome AOD problems
- To implement campus policies and activities that promote and reinforce health, responsible living, respect for community and campus standards, individual responsibility, and the intellectual, social, spiritual or ethical, and physical well-being of the members of the campus community
- To work towards theses goals in a purposeful and coordinated manner with planning, record keeping, and assessment overseen by one central office charged with this responsibility